Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 5 September 2009

Lotstodo Challenge - Tissue - Work in Progress

The theme this week on the Lotstodo Challenge is "Tissue" my entry is a work in progress - I've definately used lots of tissue !!!

I put some tissue through my shredder




I stuck it to my book which I'd covered with gesso with PVA



I inked it with Adirondack dye ink Ginger




I gave it a second coat when the first one had dried over night



There is still a lot to do to this book but I'm liking the way it looks up to now

13 comments:

  1. Looking great so far Hilda. Can't wait to see what you do next! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW What texture, it's fantastic and feels and looks like an old leather, it's lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very innovative Hilda,looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilda this looks great, I can't wait to see the finished project :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its looking good up to now - can't wait to see the finished results

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great to me cant wait to see it all finished

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking good so far Hilda

    hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cleaver Hilda
    looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very different! Look forward to seeing the finished result!

    ReplyDelete
  10. whata brilliant idea to use it shredded , lovely texture

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not surprised you are liking the say it is looking now - it looks gorgeous. Not seen this done before and cannot wait to see how it develops.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic idea looks marvellous, love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  13. can't wait to see the finish book I always wondered how best to do something like that so thanks for sharing :)
    Von

    ReplyDelete