Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Beeswax Frame



Another beeswax frame this one is for my neice Ann's husband Mark. Ann asked me to do him one for Christmas - hope they both like it

6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Hilda, I'm sure Ann and Mark will both be delighted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they going to be pleased! Nice job. :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure they will love it as its just brilliant love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tis lovely, and so is mine which just arrived! Thankyou so much, I will treasure it always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its fab Hilda they will both love it

    ReplyDelete