Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 21 November 2009

Lotstodo Challenge - Free Theme



Sams taking a break this week from the challenge site - she has been running it for me for quite a few months now whilst I had other things going on - I am really grateful for the way she has inspired and encouraged lots of you to take part.

I made Sam this Journal as part of my Brave People post. The covers are Canvas Board which I inked with Sams Fav. colours I then added the grungeboard pieces which had also been inked. I just love the screw parts!!! The book is filled with letraset 270g paper which will take any amount of inks and paint without bleeding. I'm sure Sam will have lots of fun with it and look forward to seeing its progress.

9 comments:

  1. what a wonderfully thoughtful creation for Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam will love this its a stunning piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab Journal!! love the big key and the colours!!

    I also want to thank you for your kind comment at my blog and wish you a wonderful weekend!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant Journal and I'm sure Sam will love it
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely thing to send Sam - she'll love it I'm sure!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can assure you - Sam DOES love it - thanks again Hilda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous book and what a wonderful gift to give and receive! kxx

    ReplyDelete