Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Saturday, 7 November 2009
UKS - atc's
These are the atc's I've done for a swap on UKS being hosted by Sam. I used lots of different techniques to create them including lemon burning - direct to paper inking - alcohol inks - paper distressing with Making Memories tool
Oooh fabbie set xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning set of Atcs, I enlarged the image to see the techniques you used, brilliant work.
ReplyDeleteSandie x
Fab set of atc's,love em
ReplyDeletexxx
Fab set Hilda
ReplyDeleteAs always, your work astounds me. :D
ReplyDeleteOoh Hilda, just love the little "serious" girl on the end. What a great idea for a frame. Might just have to pinch it! xx
ReplyDelete