Love the idea of using the ring pull as the hangy bit!!!!
these are great again hun I too love the ring pull love cherylxxxxx
These are fantastic Hilda, love that button stamp on the pink one!x
Brilliant Hazelliz x
Love these - I'll soon be back and hopefully feeling better when I have seen a doctor - then I can join in some of your challenges. Missed them!
Ohhh i love all of these hilda, what a lovely saying that laughter one ishugs June xxxx
Ring pull is a great idea! These are great.
Brill work as usual Hilda the ring pulls are a fab idea
Love the idea of using the ring pull as the hangy bit!!!!
ReplyDeletethese are great again hun I too love the ring pull love cherylxxxxx
ReplyDeleteThese are fantastic Hilda, love that button stamp on the pink one!
ReplyDeletex
Brilliant Hazel
ReplyDeleteliz x
Love these - I'll soon be back and hopefully feeling better when I have seen a doctor - then I can join in some of your challenges. Missed them!
ReplyDeleteOhhh i love all of these hilda, what a lovely saying that laughter one is
ReplyDeletehugs June xxxx
Ring pull is a great idea! These are great.
ReplyDeleteBrill work as usual Hilda the ring pulls are a fab idea
ReplyDelete