To make this canvas I did a gesso transfer of the image-I then covered the whole canvas in mod podge added some torn paper and inked and played with it. I then stamped my quote on to tissue and again added this with mod podge - to finish off I added some beads that I'd wired. I sent this one to Zoe who had joined my posting.
Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 20 November 2009
Brave people Make Brave things
To make this canvas I did a gesso transfer of the image-I then covered the whole canvas in mod podge added some torn paper and inked and played with it. I then stamped my quote on to tissue and again added this with mod podge - to finish off I added some beads that I'd wired. I sent this one to Zoe who had joined my posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such a gorgeous piece and lovely sentiment, I just know Zoe will love it! Have a lovely weekend xx
ReplyDeleteLovely canvas Hilda
ReplyDeleteIt is fabulous, picture cannot do it justice. Thank you Hilda i really do love it.
ReplyDeleteFab piece Hilda
ReplyDelete