Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Tags - letters



I created these tags for a swap I'm hosting on the Lotstodorevisited forum - the theme is "Letters" - I covered my tags with pages from an old Tennyson book - I then inked them stamped my swirls and then added my words which had been printed on to canmvas before inking. I finished off with some fibres

3 comments:

  1. More fabulous tags, lots and lots of letters LOL xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love these tags hun great desing too love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this set of tags Hilda just fab xx Alison

    ReplyDelete