Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 5 December 2010

Cloudy sky























I watched Barbara Clarity stamps on C & C this morning and had to have a go at this technique - I used

Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Adirondack Dye Ink - Denim and Espresso
Versamark
Cotton wool

I didn't have the Moonshadow stamp so made my own using a fine liner pen

The tree stamps are from Circadesigns

6 comments:

  1. Wow love this Hilda that sky technique if fab

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job Hilda! hope you are keeping cozy1
    Chris xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this really is just so beautiful,hilda stunning,hugs cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I missed seeing her on TV...drat... Wow this is fabulous am sure you are pleased with this as its brilliant. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Hilda...

    This is amazing...
    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that has turned out fantastic I thought you had stamped onto a photo :)lol
    Von x

    ReplyDelete