Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 4 December 2010

Penny Black Challenge
























This is my entry for the Penny Black Challenge Getting away from Christmas cards now !!!! The theme this month is "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" I used the Big n Juicy inkpad Waterfall and a brayer for my background. My main image is Penny Black stamp Fireworks Number 3948K. I achieved the white border by masking with tape. To complete the card I matted and layered it.

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely Hilda :)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Hilda the brayering looks fab xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card love the backgroud really makes the image stand out..x

    Thanks for joining us this month at Penny Black @ Allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh love this hun the brayering looks amazing,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your brayered inking is great Hilda and such pretty colouring. I love the lacy look to your background stamp too.
    Thank you so much for playing along in our challenge at Penny Black at Allsorts and we hope you will join us next time.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hilda

    What beautiful colours you have used .. .. love your brayering (not a technique I am very good at .. .. I need to practise!!).

    I really love that image and as you say it is quite nice not to be doing so many Christmas cards now. It feels quite a novelty doesn't it LOL!!

    Thank you for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts this month.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, the brayered background is so beautifully made!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts, hope to see you soon again.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Hilda

    A great project, lots of my favoutire things like B&J, PB Fireworks and brayering, love it.

    Thanks for joining in at Penny Black at Allsorts this month and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love how you did the pretty background of the main image.
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at penny black at all sorts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning,
    I have just started to learn this technique,
    you have done it so beautifully! Great image!

    Thanks for sharing this with us
    at Penny Black @ Allsorts Challenge
    this month and good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete