Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Created By Hand, Dezinaworld,One Stitch at a Time
























I covered some mountboard with various materials and then added some RikRak and fancy edging. I then added some grungeboard that I had put through my bigshot with an embossing folder and inked. I stitched my main image (Dezinaworld) on to another piece of material which I frayed. I finished off by adding the inked and stamped scroll (Crafty Individuals) and then attached some lace as a hanger and to the bottom as a border.

I am entering this into the Created by Hand Challenge - Stitching and the Dezinaworld Spot Prize Challenge - Story - I think this picture tells a story :):)and the One Stitch at a Time Challenge - Pretty lace or bling


Thanks for visiting my blog your comments are much appreciated - it would be great if you joined my followers x Hilda

7 comments:

  1. I like the way the stitching sets off the image.
    thanks for sharing with Created Byhand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh she is gorgeous my friend, beautiful work and i agree the picture does tell a story. thanks for entering the challenge this week
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty. I love your use of the grungeboard and the rick-rack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hangar, love the different ribbons you have used and the way you have stitched the image. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining our Birthday Bash at OSAAT.

    Hugs, Marjo..Don't forget to check out my Birthday Comment Candy here

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
    Hugs,
    Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty. love the lace trim.
    Thanks for playing along on Created By Hand for our Stitching challenge

    ReplyDelete