Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Beer Mat Swap



Andrea is hosting a swap on the Lotstodo Forum - the theme is open - we had to do 3 altered beer mats

I coverd mine with white gesso (2 coats) and then used Adirondack Dabbers to create a cross hatch pattern. I then stamped them with different "Art" stamps and various colours of dye inks. I then stamped "pen" stamps around the bottom edges I finished off by adding some glossy accents.


Thanks for visiting my blog your comments are much appreciated - it would be great if you joined my followers x Hilda

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Hilda! Lovely colours and shapes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabuloso !! love them Hilda, i just got mine finished, will post up soon
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you make them look like puzzle pieces ??
    Fabulous work Hilda :)
    Von x

    ReplyDelete