Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 17 February 2011

One World One Heart Winner

Oh how I have enjoyed this wonderful event - thank you so much to all the people who visited my blog and left such inspiring comments

I have done the draw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:20
Timestamp: 2011-02-17 13:40:18 UTC

And the winner is No 20 - Tumblweed Trails - I've sent an email and just waiting for details

Thanks again to you all - I am going to enjoy revisiting your blogs now I have a bit more time

Looking forward to the next event and have already expressed an interest vis the wonderful Lisa

1 comment:

  1. You need to come visit my blog to check out what you won.... xxx

    ReplyDelete