Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 21 April 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2 Faux Patina

Week 2 of Compendium of Curiosities book 2 has us looking at page 58 Faux Patina and following the technique there. I used- Alcohol inks, Snow cap mixative, glossy cardstock and blending solution. My stamping was done with Archival This week the entries are being sponsored by Angie Lentz who has created an amazing inspirational piece. The winner will receive a to die for Ideology Messenger bag signed by his Lordship the one and only Tim Holtz Pop along to Linda's site Studio 3 to see what all the fuss is about

14 comments:

  1. The colors blend just right! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great Hilda I love the colours
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just spent an enjoyable time on your blog, admiring your creations :) Thank you so much for stopping by my own blog to leave a comment. It means a lot! I really liked being part of Creative Chemistry and will keep playing with those techniques for a long time, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag! Love the colors you chose. Not your "normal" patina colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Hilde! I absolutely love the Faux Patina bird, and that background is breathtaking. Those colors-- zowie! Spectacular job on the CC2C!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again, I love this tag. You know I live in Newfoundland for about 3 years, around 1956-59. Queen Elizabeth visited while we were there. That what this tag reminds me of. I have a great picture of her riding in a car with Prince Philip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are captivating and the birdie is perfect for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag Hilda! The bird is lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors of your faux paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag Hilda, love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love you choice of colors for the faux patina! Very pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tag Hilda! Hope you are well
    Hugs, Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hilda...your creativity is just amazing!!! You inspire me with all of your pieces of heART & I'm so deeply appreciative of your submission to the CC101FBGroup Challenge for this piece. HUGS

    ReplyDelete