This tag is both for a swap I am hosting on the Lotstodo forum and an entry into the Creative Chemistry 101 challenge.
I put my tag through my Vagabond in an embossing folder - then inked it with Distress Inks and splashed a little water on it. I then distressed the edges and inked them, The "watch" and chain were made up of parts - the background in the watch was cut from Tims paper stack - I then added a spinner with a brad and filled it with Glossy Accents - the outer part I just found in my bits drawer. I attached the chain with rings and then threaded some inked string through the eyelet. The quote was stamped in Archival ink and then grunged up a bit. The quote is from Tims Visual Artistry Collection
Loving your terrific tag and the way you have done the clock is wonderful. x
ReplyDeleteThis tag is fab and I love the way you have done the clock
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Love it!....left a note on 'art for art's sake'. Big hug, Gayle.
ReplyDeleteYou've set the bar high with this stunning tag, Hilda!
ReplyDeleteI might have to borrow this idea Hilda, thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteHilda I absolutely adore your submission to the CC101 FB Group Challenge. Love all the colors you used and the background is just peaches. Thank you so much for sharing.
ReplyDelete