Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 29 April 2012

Compendium of Curiosities book 2




I used the technique on page 46 of Tims Compendium of Curiosities to create my background. I then did some stamping and masking - the heart was xolourede with distress stains and then heat embossed. I finished off by adding some beads and a flower before I threaded ribbon through the top.

This tag is for the challenge that Linda organises its being sponsored this week by EclecticPaperie

It fits in well with the Sunday Stamper Challenge this week too

It is also my "faces" tag for a swap I am in

7 comments:

  1. This is another great tag Hilda

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that marbling technique, have yet to make mine :O) Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper hun...hope you having a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic tag, Hilda!!! The marbling looks awesome, and the images you chose are great. It's both beautiful AND fun. Wonderful job on the CC2C!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you have done. Still not made time to get started with TH Book. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore all the embellishments that went into this piece. Thank you so much for your submission to the CC101FBGroup Challenge. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete