Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 20 April 2012
Tag and Holder - Sunday Stamper
I've had so much fun making this tag and a little case to put it in. I used lots and lots of Tim Holtz products. The tag was first put through my Vagabond using an embossing folder - it was then inked and embellished. Love the way the grunge fastener turned out - I used Distress Inks and Picket Fence crackle paint. I think the rest of the cover and tag is self explanatary but if you would like to know more just leave a comment and I'll get back to you. The tag was inspired by a workshop I so enjoyed with Hels so I am entering this for the Sunday Stamper challenge this week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous work Hilda, i love the Paris card. Hope all is good with you my friend.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend
Hugs June x
These are great Hilda I love the case you have made to go with your tag
ReplyDeleteJackie x
These are really lovely Hilda xx
ReplyDeleteHilda these are fabulous shares. Thank you for posting the 'chemistry' of what you did. I have not gotten the key latch dies but I can clearly see I need to...Thanks for your inspiration it is very generous of you. HUGS
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS Tag-Velope Hilda, LOVE what you did here and the Steampunk guys are my all time faves chaps... fabby way of doing the closure too... genius! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday STamper and for your lovely blog comments ... hope life is being good to you x
ReplyDelete