Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 13 April 2012

Compendium Of Curiosities Volume 2
















This is the first week of the Compendium of Curiosities 2 challenge. I just had to use my new globe die - it just arrived this morning to do this tag - if you'd like to know how I did it - take a look at the book page 66

Again this year the challenge is being hosted by Linda at Studio 3

The challenge is being sponsored by Simon says Stamp

11 comments:

  1. Love that die. Tis on my wish list...great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, cant wait to get that die. It looks so nice, like your tag. Have a creative and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great Hilda and I love your globe
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this looks,really effective Hun love the globe hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I want that die very much!! what a great choice for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours you've used, Hilda. Unusual die, very nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The globe die is perfect as a stamp!! Almost better than cut out of paper. Fantastic tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic! I love the globe die-- it really does make a beautiful stamp. Your use of color is great, too. Thank you so much for helping launch CC2C, Hilda! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love how you used the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag, I love this die
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag Hilda, I love that new die & the colours you've used too. Hope all is good with you? Take care
    Ann-R XX

    ReplyDelete