Another tag for a swap I am in and an entry to Creative Chemistry 101 challenge and the Three Muses Challenge
My background was created using Barn Door Distress Ink and the Spritz and Flick technique.I then stamped the buttons, I made the stamp using foam in my Vagabond
The manequin and, button and cotton reel were cut on my Vagabond using the Sewing Room Die they were inked and the added with foam squares. I used Picket Fence Crackle Paint on the "wooden" bits of the mannequin and put thread around the bobbin leading too a needle. I stitched on the button added some wording that I cut from an old dictioery and finished off by threading ribbon through the top and attaching a scissors charm with a small safety pin
Another great tag Hilda
ReplyDeleteJackie x
I love that buttoned background, great tag. hugs
ReplyDeleteA very creative response to this week's challenge. Thanks for sharing your lovely tag with us!
ReplyDeleteI love the way you shared one of my favorite dies. The dress form is just precious & I wanted to thank you so much for your submission to the CC101FBGroup Challenge. HUGS
ReplyDelete