Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 7 May 2012

Simon Says Stamp/Take a Word





This week the challenge on Simon Says is "Use a favourite stamp" and the challenge on Take a Word is "Gentlemen"

Well at the moment my favourite stamp is the Gentlemen from Tim Holtz Collection Warehouse District CMS124

I created my background using distress inks I then stamped the background and heat embossed using Antiquities Verdigris

I then stamped my images and quote on to seperate card stock inked them and added them with foam squares. Tape was inked and added to the top.

17 comments:

  1. Great tag! Tim's steampunk stamps were my favorite until he created remnants! haha You did a wonderful job on your background. I really love your gentlemen, too! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic tag Hilda, great background, love the sentiment and image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super steampunk tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have surpassed yourself, Hilda! I love it! And my, haven't you been productive over the last couple of days!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tag Hilda
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fantastic tag, great background and images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab tag, great background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is one,fantastic tag Hun that background and images are just brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag is as great as the sample for this week. Wonderful art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super tag, loving the textured background, looks very cool x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool & beautiful tag Hilda! Well done!

    ReplyDelete