One of my favourite things that I love to do as much as my artwork and machine work is to read - I have been an avid reader since I was young and used to use a torch when my mum put my bedroom light off
I used some things left over from my Christmas crafting to produce this bookmark - a small piece of watercolour paper and some beads
I started by lightly sketching the tree I then used Winsor and Newton water colours to add the colour and when dry I laminated it
I punched a hole in the top and added an eyelet and then put the ribbon that I had attached the beads to through it
I'm sure I'll use it a lot !!!
This is my entry for the following challenges
Try it on Tuesday - Favourite things
Moo Mania - Anything Goes
Our Creative Corner - Christmas leftovers
Thanks for looking would love you to leave a comment
Lovely bookmark - reading is the best thing there is! Thanks for joining us at TIOT and at Moo Mania and More! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful bookmark Hilda! I love trees! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is a little treasure ! Wonderful little gift!
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking it to
MOO-MANIA & MORE -CHALLENGE
Happy weekend
Susi
Beautiful bookmark! The beaded tassel adds a great touch!
ReplyDeletewow, your bookmark is absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE
No end to your talents, Hilda! You should do more painting, the tree is really good. Love that you made a bookmark out of it and the beads just finish it off perfectly! xx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, I love the colours and the dangling beads! Thank you so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner for our 'Christmas Leftovers' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday for our 'My Favourite Things' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)
DeleteWonderful bookmark! I love it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful bookmark! Thank you for playing with us at Our Creative Corner
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Slovenia
What a beautifully water colored bookmark! I love the beading you used as the 'tassle'--so fun!! Thank you for coming over to Our Creative Corner for our Christmas Leftover Challenge :) - Shari
ReplyDelete