Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Its good to talk

I really wasn't sure what to do for this page so just started and it all came together in the end
 
I started by adding some Gesso with a credit card and putting some coloured  texture paste through a stencil I also added some builders scrim here and there I love the texture it creates
 
 
I then added colour by using my new Distress Sprays Rusty Hinge and Mowed lawn
 
I Built up my collage piece using Jute a Found Relative picture and some pieces left over from another project

I added the collaged piece and some torn paper to the LH side with my conversation starter words

I added some background stamping and some more pieces out of my bits box

I finished off with some tissue tape, words and flicks of Black Gesso

This is my piece for the following challenges

Journal 52 - Conversation

Country View Crafts - New to you - I have lots of new thing thanks to Sues fabulous sale

Artist Trading Post - Fresh beginnings

Try It on Tuesday - Add Fabric

 
 
 


13 comments:

  1. Great page Hilda. I like the idea of using the builders scrim, it makes a great texture! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great page Hilda I love all the texture. I too found this one difficult but have managed in the end
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely project. I think it's always good just to go along with the flow and see what happens.Love the texture, and colours and writing. Thanks for joining us at TIOT! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful journal page , lovely textures and materials. Thank you for sharing it with us at ATP Exchange this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic project! Thank you for shoeing your progress images !
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is just brilliant hun just love this to bits,great pictures hun hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved to see the steps and it turned out awesome! love all the texture here, esp the structure paste through the stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this Hilda, fabulous textures and colours. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a fab weekend. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Journal page, love the bold colours and the layers of texture.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Journal page, love the bold colours and the layers of texture.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your layers of textures. Great colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful journal page CC! I love all the different ways you created texture, so creative! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday for our 'Add Some Fabric' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete