A great interpretation of this months tag HildaJackie x
Great tag Hilda! I must try and join in more this year, I only managed 6 last year! xx
Beautiful work. Love the letter tiles.
i like the way you turned his sample into your´s! well done.
Love your version Hilda, wonderful colour choice. Nikki x
terrific tag! and thanks for visiting my blog come back again soon.stamping suehttp://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/
I love it especially the scrabble tiles
A great interpretation of this months tag Hilda
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Great tag Hilda! I must try and join in more this year, I only managed 6 last year! xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work. Love the letter tiles.
ReplyDeletei like the way you turned his sample into your´s! well done.
ReplyDeleteLove your version Hilda, wonderful colour choice. Nikki x
ReplyDeleteterrific tag! and thanks for visiting my blog come back again soon.
ReplyDeletestamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/
I love it especially the scrabble tiles
ReplyDelete