Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 21 December 2014

Compendium Of Curiosities challenge 18

 
We are working today from page 36 of the Compendium of Curiosities and using Pocket Pages for our project. To be fair to Tim I will not be disclosing how I did my Pockets but will tell you that I used:- Tim Holtz Products:-
 
Double Sided paper from Paper stack
 
Remnant Rubs- Botanical
 
Photos from Paper Stack
 
Film Strip
 
Measure Layering Stencil
 
Peacock Feathers Distress Stain
 
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
 
Tissue Wrap - Terminology
 
Chit Chat Words 
 
Glossy Accents
 
Tiny Attacher
 
From my stash Burlap scrap 
 
 
I will be putting the Pockets into my Worn Cover which I created a while ago following Tim's techniques on page 35 of the Compendium of Curiosities I will be doing many more pockets after I have a Christmas break
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Linda Ledbetter has, as always, hosted this wonderful challenge - if you haven't been over to the site you can find it HERE - you will find some amazing work from the Curiosity Crew.
 
For each challenge the crew pick out a favourite and the lucky winner will receive a bundle of Tim's goodies courtesy of Tim and Mario
 
The challenge is also sponsored by the Funkie Junkie - who generously supply a 25$ voucher for 1 lucky winner
 
If you haven't yet got your copy of the Compendium of Curiosities you can get it from HERE signed by the man himself Mr Tim Holtz

6 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks so much for joining us with our Pocket Pages challenge at CC3C. This close to Christmas, we were not sure of the response we would get ... so thank you so much for joining in! Your pocket page creations and worn cover are so pretty. Merry Christmas! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful start to a worn cover filled with beautiful tags. Thanks for playing along with us in the CC3 Challenge. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pocket page Hilda, and your worn cover too! I might get round to looking at these challenges next year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at this busy time of year. I love your starter page and the cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use the Pocket Pages! Merry Christmas:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great beauties in the pages! LOVE the vintage look. Great job playing along with us on the Pocket Pages challenge at CC3Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete