I started by covering my journal page with strips of old paper, tissue tape and some bits out of my scarps box
I then covered the whole page with Gesso using an old credit card = I did this lightly so that the text would show through then added some background stamping
I pit some Acrylic - Daler Rowney Cobalt Teal and Natural through various stencils and let it dry
I used an Andy Skinner stencil for my silhouette and black Gesso
I added some more background stamping using Pumpkin and Saddle Brown Stazon
I then used some foam stamps and Teal Stazon to add some ore colour
I added my words which a I had printed out and then used Charcoal to do some highlighting
This Is my entry for the Journal 52 Challenge - Silhouttes
I am also showing it on Brenda's just for fun share your visual journal pages - it would be great if you popped over and linked your work
Great page Hilda, I love all the detail in your background xx
ReplyDeleteWonderful journal page! Hugs Valerie
ReplyDeleteA great pge Hilda, I started mine but didn't get it finished as I was waiting for some of it to dry and I got distracted doing other things. Oh well there's always another day lol
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Fabulous layers and images, love that you found some circles to use too. Thanks for sharing this at Visual Journey, it's perfect.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday
hugs Brenda xx
Nice mix of colours and shapes. I think you did a bang up job.
ReplyDeleteFabulous journalling here Hilda! Jenny x
ReplyDelete