Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 10 January 2015

Just Be Journal Page

 
 
Started by adding Distress Sprays to my background and dried
 
Added texture paste through a stencil to the top left and bottom right corners
 
Added some torn papers and tissue tape
 
Added some white gesso with my finger
 
Did lots of Background stamping and added circles through a stencil - added colour to the texture
 
Added main wording using Adirondack and Tims foam stamps - highlighted them with Sharpie Pen
 
This is my entry for the Journal 52 Challenge where this week the prompt is " Just Be"

2 comments:

  1. A great page Hilda and a great sentiment too
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your work, I am very inspired by it.

    Thank you
    Jessica

    be sure to visit my blog too:
    http://jessicalynnoriginalstamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete