Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Mixed Media and 15

Created my background with Gesso and Distress Stains
added texture paste through my new stencils
Did some background stamping and added some paper pieces

Added the clock and cogs which I had heat embossed

Added some more bits and pieces and some more colour

This is my entry for the Mixed Media Mojo Challenge where the theme is "New and add 15"

The Mirror Cracked where the theme is "Stencils"
 

8 comments:

  1. Love this Hilda, lovely background! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great page Hilda, I love the background what a great choice of colours
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors in your background - enjoy your new stencils thanks for joining us at mixed media mojo

    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job Hilda! I really like the color scheme and texture. The clock and gears add so much dimension. Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Mojo! We love seeing your creations every month. Hugs! ~Niki DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun play! Love the color depth. Wonderful textures and patterns. Thanks so much for joining us at Mixed Media Mojo!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun piece! Thanks so much for joining us at Mixed Media Mojo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous creation!

    Thanks for joining us again

    Lin
    The Mirror Crack'd

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab work Hilda! like the colors & stencils you used:0)
    thanks for joining our challenge at TMC!
    grtz Jolanda

    ReplyDelete