Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 6 January 2015

My Craft Room

Its a while since I showed my craft room and some changes have been made !!!Its very photo heavy this post so grab a coffee and away we go

My craft room measures 8 foot by 10 foot and is fitted out with kitchen base units that we bought in a sale at the local DIY store. This gives me 20 foot of working space

 This little shelf has altered tins on to store palette knives - bone folders - sharps -  posca pens - chisels and mini misters
 I altered this writing slope to hold - Distress Stains, Paints and Sprays
 This stand for my inks is a recent purchase and needs painting yet
 
I love this carousel it holds pens, staplers etcetc 
 I
 The back wall is shelved these are my Bigz Dies
 Distress Crackle and Dabbers
 
Re inkers and Liquitex Inks

 
More Spray Inks

 
Gesso's and Texture Pastes
 Embossing Folders-Flowers and Strings
 
Books and Journals

 Die Cuts
 Card Stock and More Journals
 Papers - Music sheets, Old book pages, greyboard, cardboard and acetate
 Altered Boxes with various bits and bats in
 
Buttons and wooden stamps

 My ceiling
 
Old set of drawers

 Tools
 Srencils
 Collage stuff
 Gunge board and Remnant Rubs
 
Paints

 Inside the cupboard - UnmountedStamps
 Embossing powders and brushes
 The chair I covered
 Boxes of cards, envelopes etc
 
Melt pot Utee and Beeswax

 These are the cabinets - I added the poppies
 My clean side cupboards - fabric
 More Fabric
 Sewing Machine
 
Chair that I sometimes work from
 
Well that's it !!!! Thanks for sitting right through it !!

8 comments:

  1. Love your craft room Hilda you gave loads of stuff and it's all so organised. Thanks for sharing it
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, I think I need to tidy my mess, too, but it is sooooooooo hard! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hilda,
    What an fabulous assortment of craft goodies you have in your studio. I love the altered boxes and jars of buttons. I haven't tried the Finnabair Texture Paste yet. In relation to your comment on A Vintage Journey, the first link in the very first paragraph will take you to my blog. The other link in my bio was my fault, I haven't set it up correctly....my apologies for your delay in being able to visit me. I hope you enjoy your visit. Cheers Karen Garrard.x (wintonrosepapercreations.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen I've found it now you do some amazing work - I have now followed by email so I won't miss anything

      Delete
  4. You are such an organised person Hilda (as I have witnessed in person!). I wish I could be more like you and hope that one day I will have a more orderly craft room or better still that you will come and help me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hilda, is such fun to see everyone's craft room and how we all store things. What a great idea decorating your ceiling.
    Happy New Year, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow come and sort out my studio in such a bright beautiful and colourful way please. I might be tempted to use it again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness Hilda, you are so organised! I love your ceiling too! xx

    ReplyDelete