Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Journal 52 Treasure



I think the creating of this page for Journal 52 Treasures is self explanatory hope you like it

4 comments:

  1. What a super idea for your journal page.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal page is fantastic Hilda and a great take on the theme
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely vintage page to keep all your memories right where you can enjoy each one all over again. Like the sepia tones on the background page..makes the photos stand out so nicely. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab page Hilda! I haven't got my head round what to do for this one yet! xx

    ReplyDelete