Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 21 November 2008

Art Adventure - altered tin



I did this tin a little while ago but it fits in perfectly with this challenge. I made the embellishments with Fimo and then baked them. I embedded them on to 3D paste then used cheap glitter glue in between.

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

13 comments:

  1. Fab embellishments Hilda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the same box have I altered :)
    Wonderful design. Love the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Lovely...love the 3D technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great altered tin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea to make fimo embellishments for your tin - gives a really great 3D effect. Thank you for joining in our challenge.
    Love
    Rosie ABAA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for showing us this - looks like you had great fun!
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tin, the glitter makes a very nice 'grout' too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fab. Love all the embellishments. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tin Hilda, its fab, JAQI X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab tin,great storage too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever love the tin! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tin and your embellisments made from Fimo turned out great. Love the key one.

    ReplyDelete