Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Art Adventure - Give us an inch



I loved doing the wooden atc's so stuck 2 together to create my piece to hold my inchies!!!!

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

10 comments:

  1. Love the stamps you've used, and the colours - those flashes of pink really stand out. So glad you enjoyed the challenge and thanks for taking part.
    Love
    Rosie ~ABAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Hilda,i love this,it's fab
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created a real 'grungy' effect on your block (I love grungy!)and the inchies look good displayed against it.
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge yet again - we really appreciate your support.
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Hilda - I love the colours & images you've used & a brilliant idea too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea and am lovin' all those inchies xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Hilda , this is great, fab colours too , Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is wicked Hilda, I enlarged it so I didnt mis anything.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Hilda, love it, love it, love
    it!

    ReplyDelete