CraftyCreations
Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Monday, 17 November 2008
Make a moo - "First Time"
I used the tape technique to lift my image and create this moo
Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment
5 comments:
For the life of me
17/11/08 6:56 pm
fab moo xxx
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Andrea
18/11/08 2:57 pm
Lovely,how cute is he
xx
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Anonymous
18/11/08 3:15 pm
Gorgeous moo!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Anonymous
18/11/08 5:19 pm
Gorgoeus MOO
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
sam21ski
19/11/08 12:48 pm
Great technique, fab moo xxxx
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fab moo xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely,how cute is he
ReplyDeletexx
Gorgeous moo!
ReplyDeleteGorgoeus MOO
ReplyDeleteGreat technique, fab moo xxxx
ReplyDelete