Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 17 November 2008

Tag your it - Red/Green



Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely tag! I love all the details - thanks for joining in with the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...that saying by Picaso is my fav of all time! love the two toned tag - FAB - thank you for taking part this week....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful background and love your stamps - really great Tag!
    Thanks for joining us this week!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, Hilda. Love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely,great colours
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful tag for the challenge - love how you did your background..gorgeous stamped images..thanks for joining us at TYI this week and hope to see you often
    hugs
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - this is brilliant, love everything about it xxxx

    ReplyDelete