I made this canvas for a swap on the Lotstodo Forum being organised by Andrea. My partner - Catsmum (Ju) - has now received it so I'm able to enter it in the Lotstodo Challenge where the theme this week is ART - I used dabbers for my background - stamped my images and text on to tissue with stazon and then added them with mod podge. My grungeboard letters were coloured with the same colour stazon
Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Saturday, 4 April 2009
Lotstodo Challenge - ART
I made this canvas for a swap on the Lotstodo Forum being organised by Andrea. My partner - Catsmum (Ju) - has now received it so I'm able to enter it in the Lotstodo Challenge where the theme this week is ART - I used dabbers for my background - stamped my images and text on to tissue with stazon and then added them with mod podge. My grungeboard letters were coloured with the same colour stazon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I love the canvas Hilda its gorgeous. Lucky Ju
ReplyDeleteHugs June xxx
WOW Hilda this is fantastic, I'm sure Ju loved it
ReplyDeletexxxxx
Wow..love your canvas art Hilda. It looks wonderful x
ReplyDeleteIt's a gorgeous canvas Hilda I'm sure Ju loved it! xx
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous canvas
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous canvas Hilda ... hope the move is going OK
ReplyDeleteGreat canvas
ReplyDeletelove all your recent creations
ReplyDeleteFabulous Hlda
ReplyDeleteBrillant Hilda, love it!
ReplyDeleteA visually striking piece of art, Hilda!
ReplyDelete