Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Monday, 6 April 2009
Sunday Stamper - Birdie
I used the stamp designed by my friend Hels Sheridan which was the cover stamp on the May issue of Craft Stamper to create my atc. Other Stitchels stamps are available from The Artistic Stamper
Love your colouring on this one Hilda, I agree with MommaBear, it is so Spring-like....thanks for using the stamp too :O) hugs hun...oh and thanks for joining in!! Hels x
Lovely atc, great stamp too! I have lots of this range, they are brilliant!
ReplyDeleteLovely stamp design and fab background xxx
ReplyDeleteNice stamp Hilda and the colour reminds me of spring
ReplyDeleteLove your colouring on this one Hilda, I agree with MommaBear, it is so Spring-like....thanks for using the stamp too :O) hugs hun...oh and thanks for joining in!! Hels x
ReplyDeleteLovely background Hilda really sets of the image x
ReplyDeleteLove this - great colours!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful ATC Hilda xx
ReplyDelete