A lovely 2 X 4
lovely 2x4, the closeup is great
Pretty, love this.
Wow Hilda this is great bandana.Stunning work.
Its beautiful
Brilliant - not heard of a 2 x 4 before!!!
Your card is in "close-up " incredible!Great artwork. Love this.
Soft and oh so pretty.
Wonderful array of colors, Hilda. Great job.Faye
This is lovely - the background colors are perfect.
love your colors..light & fresh!
right, close up shows the wonderful details! love your colorcombo.
Hello there- on the close up I thought I could read " svenska ost kusten" - is that right? Lovely card.
Hiya Lena - on the stamp it actually reads Svenska Post KustenHugs Hilda
A lovely 2 X 4
ReplyDeletelovely 2x4, the closeup is great
ReplyDeletePretty, love this.
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda this is great bandana.
ReplyDeleteStunning work.
Its beautiful
ReplyDeleteBrilliant - not heard of a 2 x 4 before!!!
ReplyDeleteYour card is in "close-up " incredible!
ReplyDeleteGreat artwork. Love this.
Soft and oh so pretty.
ReplyDeleteWonderful array of colors, Hilda. Great job.
ReplyDeleteFaye
This is lovely - the background colors are perfect.
ReplyDeletelove your colors..light & fresh!
ReplyDeleteright, close up shows the wonderful details! love your colorcombo.
ReplyDeleteHello there- on the close up I thought I could read " svenska ost kusten" - is that right? Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteHiya Lena - on the stamp it actually reads Svenska Post Kusten
ReplyDeleteHugs Hilda