Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Saturday, 11 April 2009
Lotstodo Challenge - Numbers
Good morning - I created my page using Tim's masks and adirondack inks - Along with Tim's scratches stamp and one of my favourite images that I downloaded from the Art Freebies blog
Awww Hilda ... thanks so much for your lovely words of support ... you are one of the nicest ladies i know and i am so glad we are friends. Your support is uplifting I was having a right old moan wasnt i ? Well feel a bit better now lol. Shall be catching up and doing some major stuff in jj forum tomorrow so stayed off today to get all my blogging done Hugs and happy easter xxxxxxxx June xxxx
beautiful!! love the stamp!!
ReplyDeleteThats lovely Hilda xx
ReplyDeleteFantastic Hilda - looks really effective
ReplyDeletexxxx
It's fab Hilda
ReplyDeletex
Ohhhh brilliant my friend :) Hey is it ok to put this one in the art freebies slide show ?
ReplyDeleteHugs June xxxx
Hope you are having a fab easter too
I'd be honoured June if you put it in the slideshow
ReplyDeleteIts fab!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww Hilda ... thanks so much for your lovely words of support ... you are one of the nicest ladies i know and i am so glad we are friends. Your support is uplifting
ReplyDeleteI was having a right old moan wasnt i ? Well feel a bit better now lol.
Shall be catching up and doing some major stuff in jj forum tomorrow so stayed off today to get all my blogging done
Hugs and happy easter xxxxxxxx
June xxxx
ooh, very nice, Jaqi
ReplyDeletethis is fab
ReplyDeletex
Stunning,love that image from Junes blog.
ReplyDeleteBrill :)
ReplyDeleteVon
Happy Easter
ReplyDeleteLove your fat page
Its just brilliant Hilda I love it the image is wonderful
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteI love how you've used the masks Hilda. This is fabulous x
ReplyDeleteWhat an excellent art piece...wonderful!
ReplyDelete