
I altered a CD for this weeks challenge on Lotstodo. I first covered it with white gesso and then when dry covered it with black gesso quite thickly - when that was dry I scratched it so that some of the white would show through. I stamped my image (Crafty Individuals) with black stazon and attached that. My number seven was made with black utee melted in my melt post and poured in to mould. I then added my flower which I had surrounded with vileda with a brad - I painted the brad 'cos I didn't nave a black one!!!. I finished off by using my cropodile to punch a hole and put an eyelet in to thread the ribbon through.
a fantastic cd
ReplyDeleteFantastic CD Hilda
ReplyDeletex
Hilda, this is a fabulous altered CD! What a great project!
ReplyDeleteJust brilliant Hilda
ReplyDeleteGorgeous art, beautifully created!
ReplyDeleteWow! that is so beautiful! you must be SO talented to think of something as creative as that. I just love it!!!
ReplyDeleteit's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOoooooh, love the new look to your blog
ReplyDeleteFab your black and white creation - I love it xxxx
gorgeous
ReplyDeleteVery Pretty Hilda and blends in nicely with your lovely new look blog
ReplyDeleteBrilliant, love it! Great image.
ReplyDelete