Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 9 April 2009

Wednesday Stamper - Italia



Italy is one of my favourite places to visit - this stamp is of the "Bridge of Sighs" in Venice which I've walked across many times

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is fantastic.
    Looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Beautiful! The bridge of sighs. (Don't know if that is the right translation.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, love the colour and the 'mood' if you get what I mean xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic stamp - great colour x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous stamp and love the muted tone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stamp, love the colours, not been to venice since I was a teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Hilda. This brings back memories for me too. Used to live not far from there in Mestre.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely hommage! italy is my fave country in europe!!!

    ReplyDelete