Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 6 April 2009

Mixed Media Monday - Stripes



I created my stripes on my canvas with acrylic paint. I then added detail by painting through sequin waste - stamped my image on to tissue with stazon and then added it with mod podge.To finish I added buttons and metal topper.

10 comments:

  1. This is great, love the background effects, very different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilda, wonderful piece. I love the use of the sequin waste to add the circles.

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really effective the background is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous canvas, love that striking background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous piece of art. Beautiful and really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful canvas, I love the colours in it! Diane

    ReplyDelete