Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Block Art



A little block art I did today - I covered my wood with Adirondack dye ink - stamped my image on to card and added it - painted some tees (Graeme won't miss them I hope) with Granite paint and pushed them in along with a curly wire. I finished off by adding the word and edging all round with the granite paint

5 comments:

  1. I've never even heard of block art Hilda, what a wonderful little oddity this is :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not heard of this either, looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not heard of it either, but love the results xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant art work Hilda
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not herd of it either Hilda but the result is fab

    ReplyDelete