Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 26 September 2009



I created this canvas for the Lotstodo Challenge which this week has the theme "Black and Orange" it is also for a Halloween swap being hosted by Sam on the Lotstodo forum.

I Inked the back of my canvas with spiced marmalade - put on my Tim Holtz spiders web masks and then inked all over with Black Soot. I added the Tim Holtz grungeboard skull and letters after inking them.

12 comments:

  1. it's fab Hilda, I love it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks even better in the flesh xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous the blue and orange pop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work ... and Black and Orange ... what a fab combo ... I must try and join in again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous piece

    Love the shairon box, altered journal pages and Tags too!!

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this the coulrs are really brilliant adds so much to the entrie look love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing :D Don't you just love halloween ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its brilliant Hilda I love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the spiders web and just ideal for a halloween swap x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skull and web and that inking/misting is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete