Great jar lids I have never done them before but its somthing differant
I like this idea its brilliant! Wonderful creations!Daizex
I have never tried a jar lid ... just beer bottle tops ... yours are lovely ... Maybe I shall give it a go!
These look great - because I love what you do I have given you an award - pop along to my blog and collect it please.
Oooh lovely work Hilda, I've never tried this before either :)
Great set of lids Hilda, mine will be on the way soon xxxx
Fab set of lids.love em allxxx
Hilda, that looks like fun. It would make great christmas decorations too!Hugs, Chris
Great jar lids I have never done them before but its somthing differant
ReplyDeleteI like this idea its brilliant! Wonderful creations!
ReplyDeleteDaize
x
I have never tried a jar lid ... just beer bottle tops ... yours are lovely ... Maybe I shall give it a go!
ReplyDeleteThese look great - because I love what you do I have given you an award - pop along to my blog and collect it please.
ReplyDeleteOooh lovely work Hilda, I've never tried this before either :)
ReplyDeleteGreat set of lids Hilda, mine will be on the way soon xxxx
ReplyDeleteFab set of lids.love em all
ReplyDeletexxx
Hilda, that looks like fun. It would make great christmas decorations too!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Chris