Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 24 September 2009

Background papers









These are the backgrounds I created yesterday I made a lot of mess but had lots of fun

1. Wax Paper - Dye Ink - Iron - Glossy card stock
2. Tyvek - Dye Ink - Heat Gun
3. Zutter waste - acrylics - Gesso
4. Rubber cement - Color Wash
5. Funky Foam - Dye inks
6. Spray Web - Dye Inks
7. Distress Inks - water- Heat gun

8 comments:

  1. Your really arty well done

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all fab Hilda i think my fave is the last one I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to spend a day making background papers.
    The ones I really really like I take to Kinko's and have them color copied. That way I have a stack to use for all sorts of different projects. :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great makes Hilda, I saw a tutorial for making faux-silk paper that I think you might like, it's HERE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh special yummy papers very clever lady. What are you going to do with them? cannot wait to see your finished projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look interesting, can't wait to see what happens to them next xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab papers,can't wait to see what you do with them
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great papers, look forward to seeing what you do with them next

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete