Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Wednesday, 4 November 2009
Beeswax Frame
Another beeswax frame - layered the beeswax - softened - stamped with scroll stamp - inked with Adirondack Dye Ink. The gorgeous photo is of my neice Ann's little boy Toby
this is great hun I have been looking at beeswax today can you let me know if you have to have a melting pot to melt it any hints and tips would be great love cheryl xxxx
What a fab frame and such a little cutie too!
ReplyDeleteI love working with beeswax. Great frame. :)Bea
ReplyDeleteOh Hilda, that is such a cool frame for such a sweet little boy! xx
ReplyDeleteLove the frame Hilda - what a gorgeous young man, looks like he is all set to be a heartbreaker.
ReplyDeleteHugs Beccy x
Another fab piece Hilda, I really must dig out my beeswax and have a play :D
ReplyDeleteLovely crisp impressions - lovely xxxx
ReplyDeleteJust fabulous it must feel wonderful. Going to have to try wax.
ReplyDeleteThis is another great make Hilda
ReplyDeleteMy beeswax arrived today, can't wait to have chance to play
Jackie x
this is great hun I have been looking at beeswax today can you let me know if you have to have a melting pot to melt it any hints and tips would be great love cheryl xxxx
ReplyDeletewow Auntie Hilda what a lovely frame, and my gorgeous nephew is the best boy in the world....and a little tinker !!!
ReplyDeleteFabby frame ............and cutie pie pic too!
ReplyDeletewonderful frame to go with a gorgeous photo
ReplyDeleteFab frame Hilda and the photo is gorgeous
ReplyDeletelove that frame
ReplyDelete