Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 20 November 2009

Brave people Make Brave things



This is the third of my pieces - this one was sent to Susan - hope she likes it

The fourth and last piece will be in my blog tomorrow

10 comments:

  1. I love this Hilda it's fantastic
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilda this is FAB, I love it :D Especially the little bottle filled with beads n bits :D I've nearly finished my piece for Chris too, will hopefully get that sent off early next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you have been busy - lovely things done over the past few blogs. I hope to do one of these box frames at a workshop in the Spring. Can't wait now I have seen yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this hun brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Hilda - still deciding what to do with mine, well actually I have decided, just need to find the time to get on with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im sure Susan will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I great piece of Art there Hilda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm super piece, really love it!

    ReplyDelete