
I created my canvas background with Black Gesso and Copper Dabber. I then put some metal through my pasta machine inside cutlebug embossing folders. I attached these - I then stamped my main image on to metal and embossed using Ten Second Studio tools I filled in the image on the back with texture paste.I stamped my pebbled wording on to tissue paper and added with Mod Podge
Fab canvas Hilda, love the stripy colours and the embellishments are lovely xxxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous canvas Hilda, and I must have a go at embossing that fairy image, it's one of my favourites!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful canvas!
ReplyDeleteoh wow! So much going on! Fabulous idea
ReplyDelete(Lyn)
Hilda, your embossed art piece is gorgeous..love your array of cuttlebug embossed squares added to your canvas and the finished piece is excellent. I enlarged it to see the true beauty of the piece. Beautifully created as always. Hugs, Gayle.
ReplyDeleteThis is a fantastic piece of art Hilda, the detail is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI really must be brave and have a go at a canvas. How big is your canvas for this Hilda, I don't know what size to use as a starting point
Jackie x
love this hun such great detail really amazing love cheryl xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteI really like the colours and textures on this piece..thanks very much for visiting my sons blog he was made up with the comments
ReplyDeleteBeautiful project
ReplyDeleteliz xx
I clicked on the picture so I could see it in close-up - Hilda - I love this. This is what I would have loved to do (well along these lines)had I had the time. Really great piece of artwork.
ReplyDeleteThis piece looks amazing Hilda I love your metal embossing, very creative xx
ReplyDeletejust fab Hilda
ReplyDelete