Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 7 November 2009

Saturday Surprise



I used the back of an old picture frame for my piece. I created the background with acrylics and a stipple brush - I then stamped my images and chalked them added them to my piece and framed them - I finished by adding a bit of bling and a ring pull hanger

15 comments:

  1. Wow, love the idea of using the back from a frame, It's great
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Fabulous idea! Brilliant piece of work.

    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! And so creative. I love to recycle stuff for art, too. This is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great makes Hilda you have been busy. Love the way you have used the back of an old frame to make this piece
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW,love this,it's stunning
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is brilliant hun fab idea and stunning design too love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby idea and love the colour mix

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are just too clever! I would never have thought to use a back of a picture frame. Brilliant idea and lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea Hilda, love this one !! you are so creative.
    Oh and yes i shall send the 3 men atc to you my friend so watch out for it in the post :)
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brill idea Hilda wonderful piece

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clever piece! Looks great. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so much fun, lolol, she looks just like she's about to cause some mischief ;P

    ReplyDelete