
Its here again for the fifth and last time One World One Heart blog hop organised by the wonderful Lisa Swifka
This is what I'm giving away - hope you like it

I love all kinds of art but in particular mixed media - I am at my happiest when I'm messy and inky !!!
I used Tims dies to cut out the pieces for my hanging !!I then created my background with masks and Distress inks. I then added my images and book plates and finished off with my butterfly attached with silicone glue and my wording. I attached all the pieces to each other with jump rings and finally added the whole piece to a piece of twig to give it some strength
I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog - am looking forward to coming along to yours and seeing your work
This post will stay at the top until 17th February when I will, with the help of Random .org, choose my winner and let them know - to see my other work please scroll down
Hi Hilda, thats gorgeous, i love the colours and the design and love how you used a twig for the hanger. excellent my friend
ReplyDeletehugs June x
What a beautiful hanger!
ReplyDeletefeel free to come over to my blog.
Its a beautiful hanger Hilda - love the colours - please pop over to my blog also for a OWOH giveaway
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful hanger!!
ReplyDeletehttp://vintagewil.blogspot.com/
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for letting me see your blog and your artwork
ReplyDeleteI hope you have as much fun with OWOH as I am so far
T'Rina in Boise Idaho USA
http://artinmybag.wordpress.com/
The hanger is beautiful and I love the sentiment!
ReplyDeletePlease visit as I am also participating:
http://LittleAndalucia.com
Lovely! I enjoyed my visit with you. I hope you will visit me, too!
ReplyDeleteHello from Germany. It's nice to meet you. Your door prize is great. Thanks for entering me in your contest. Please visit my Blog too. I'm #116 on the flying wings
ReplyDeleteHello and lovely hanger,please count me in!!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you
Pop over to see my door step prizes
Have fun
Jinny
I just love this and can think of the perfect place for it in my studio!
ReplyDeleteI love the detail of the butterfly!
ReplyDeleteAnd...I AM a butterfly!
I keep my fingers crossed!
HAPPY OWOH!****+*....*+*.**.*.*
++*.*+*+*..+.+.
+.+.*+****+*...
.*+*.*
*.*.*++*.*+*+*..+.
+.+.+.*+****+*..
..*+*.**.*.*
++*.*+*+*..+
.+.+.+.*+**
**+*....*+*.**
.*.*++*.
*+*+*..+.+
.+.+.*+
Greetings!...So pleased to visit your lovely blog. I am a Canadian Mixed Media and Digital Artist and look forward to meeting a new friend. I hope you will visit my blog as well.
ReplyDeletehttp://gaylepage-robak.blogspot.com
Thank you for including me in your wonderful gift draw. Hugs, Gayle.
Fabulous hanger, those die cut shapes are brill! Thanks for already visiting my giveaway - good luck!
ReplyDeleteThank you for being apart of the OWOH journey!
ReplyDeletearya_wiese@yahoo.com
I love mixed media work best, too. I'm going to be doing a lot more of it this year as I can really escape when creating it.
ReplyDeleteTHanks for finding me on OWOH!
Janet, Pacific Northwest, USA
Hi! This is me waving my hand from Alabama! Pick me, pick me! Happy OWOH to ya! When you have some time...come visit me too! Your blog is really cool!
ReplyDeleteKathy
www.shawkl.com
Hope you have oodles of fun during OWOH. Everything you make is so wonderful. Thanks for your generosity and participation in the event. Count me in please.
ReplyDeleteJody
visionquest2020 AT msn DOT com
Yes! This is very nice. I'd love to win your creative artwork. Please add me to the drawing.
ReplyDeleteHi, thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteAnd please add me to your giveaway please! Please!
Lisa
Greetings from California
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog :0)
I am enjoying yours !
Please enter me in your giveaway...
it's lovely ♥
I would love for you to become a part of my blog family, ...later when you have time please visit back and join?
I will attach myself to yours as well.
On google friend connect I'm the pink flower on yours.
thanks so much!
http://favoritethings.typepad.com/delightful_whimsy/
♥ tere
emailwhimsy@yahoo.com
This is such a fun mixed media piece. Please include me in your drawing.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Fresno, California :-)
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in your drawing for your lovely give-away gift.
~Cheryl over @ Artsy Fartsy
cheryl-comfort.blogspot.com
Count me in for your OWOH Door Prize Please! This is my first time participating in this great event! So Many Creative Bloggers Out Here! creationsbytee@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHi Hilda, your hanging is stunning. Glad you have lots of lovely new visitors visiting your blog. They'll not be disappointed xx
ReplyDeletewow ! please count me in !!
ReplyDeleteand pop over to my blog also for my OWOH giveaway
what a pretty hanging, I enjoyed my visit
ReplyDeleteBabesbybarb.blogspot.com
b_guilford@yahoo.com
You do beautiful work and thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeletePlease visit my Irish giveaway here:
http://thedote.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-world-one-heart.html
Micki
That's a gorgeous piece! I'd love to win it :) Please enter my name into your draw! And thanks for visiting my blog :))
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Germany,
Dagmar #88
http://quiltmoose.blogspot.com/
Hi Hilda,
ReplyDeleteI`m your new follower!
What a fabulous giveaway :))) Please include my name in your draw and it would be terrific if you could drop by my blog for a visit too.
Hugs
Martina from Stuttgart/Germany
Yea! I'm so glad to be here and to meet you. You have an awesome blog, and I love the adorable matchbox! Come check my blog out sometime. Thanks for entering me in your contest!
ReplyDeleteCherry
Great... do add me in and pop over to visit my blog too.
ReplyDeleteFlying in from One World One Heart! :)
ReplyDeleteThis wall hanging is great! Thanks for having me over today!
You're welcome to visit my OWOH post anytime!
Happy Blog Discovery!
Hallo, nice to meet you
ReplyDeleteThank you for giving us the chance to win your great doorprice.
This is really beautiful.
Please count me in.
Come visit me on my blog,I join the OWOH- event too.
Regards from Germany and happy OWOH
Janine
How pretty! I love unique art like this in my crafting area! Thank you! Please come by to visit me, too! ♥ I'm #389 ! http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteFlying in from One World One Heart!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to meet you,
beautiful gift, hope to win.
Greetings from Finland;-))m
(OWOH-451)
leikkaan AT gmail.com
Wow! Georgeus! Your door prize is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI’d love to be a lucky winner!
Oxana from Moldova
http://miawoo.blogspot.com/
fancyscrap at gmail.com
Hi Hilda, so lovely to meet you! Please add my name for your giveaway, I would so love to win your gorgeous hanging:-)
ReplyDeleteMake sure you come by and enter my own giveaway if you haven't done so already!!
Hugs, PEA from Canada xox
How beautifull, Hilda.
ReplyDeleteFantastic hanger, in fantastic color-I will love to winn it.
Please visit my OWOH POST, TOO
Dorthe
denlillelade@mail.tele.dk
What a beautifully feminine art hanging!
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll drop by both of my giveaways (at Twigs and Tulle and Kindergarten's 3 R's: I'm giving away a mini bunting and some pattern blocks) during this awesome blogging event! Happy OWOH!
Michaele
michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thank you for visiting my blog on the final owoh journey. Lovely prize youare giving away. Marie x
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed visiting your Blog. Thanks for being part of OWOH .
ReplyDeleteIf you have time stop by my blog
Hoopie
www.hoopiesart.blogspot.com
Please enter me to win!
ReplyDeletePlease stop by my blog and enter my OWOH giveaway also! I'm #590.
hoerauf at comcast dot net
Mimi
Please enter my name in your wonderful prize and thank you so much for stopping by my blog and entering my OWOH giveaway. :) I loved having you there, feel free to visit whenever you like. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://smittenwithspirit.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-world-one-heart.html
Lovely hanger....
ReplyDeletechrissylytle@yahoo.com
I'm OWOH #502
This is wonderful! I love the grunge of it all.
ReplyDeleteStop by and visit my OWOH! I'm #50!
http://inspiringadventuresofalwaysinspired.blogspot.com/
Great blog!Hello from icy Ohio! I am glad to meet you here! I love your gift...very unusual! I love your name, it's my Mom's too!
ReplyDeleteGabriela OWOH #439
Yes, I do like it very much! Thanks for the opportunity win and, when you've time, please visit Thistle Cove Farm.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Happy OWOH, nice to meet you!
ReplyDeletehttp://MistyMoonCreations.blogspot.com
Thx for visiting my blog and all the nice comments...I would really like to be included in your giveaway...thx again, june # 75
ReplyDeleteYour blog is just so pretty and fresh, I love it. And your art giveaway is gorgeous! Please enter me for your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
Blessings,
Wendy
http://www.yearcats.com
That is a beautiful piece. I agree- being messy and inky is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating in OWOH 2011. Pop by my blog, #51, if you get a chance.
hugs from ON, Canada
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com
Hello from across the pond! What a unique and fantastic piece! You are a creative lady!! That messy inky thing is working for ya! ;) I hope I'm the lucky winner!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for stopping by my blog, too! I do hope you come back to visit, often.
Jaime
artsyfartsyme
Hilda your work is beautiful! Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier!! Have a great OWOH!
ReplyDeleteHugs
~Spike
Beautiful hanger count me in and if you havent yet, I'm #65 on the list, won't you stop on by!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'll keep my fingers crossed :)
Smiles,
Cameron #83
Hi Hilda,
ReplyDeletepleased to meet you! Whereabouts in the UK are you located We lived on the South Coast until Dec 2001 then moved to the continent. Nice to see that someones says they have been happily married for so long!
I am returning the visit you made to my blog. The hanger you have made is beautiful, please enter me into the draw.
PS:I love the blackbird on the blog header.
http://brittanyfaeries.blogspot.com/
Hello, What a nice blog and what a stunning giveaway. Thank you for your visit to my blog.
ReplyDeleteHey that's great. I'd love to own it. What an interesting blog you have. Thanks for visiting mine. I'll be back.
ReplyDeleteHi ! Nice to meet you and thanks for your visit! First I took the time to discover your blog and i've browsed a while through your earlier posts.
ReplyDeleteI must say...I'm glad I did and I was realy impressed !! ( Yes, I take my time:)
It was fascinating to see your talent and please, cherish that !
I loved you grunge book covers as well !
*********
About your giveaway; It would be a present to treasure so please draw my name !!
Kind greetings, Rian from the Netherlands.
hi Hilda, thank you for this opportinuty, your gift is wonderfull, isn't nice to meet so many different craftworks women all over the world? Best wishes from janine
ReplyDeleteBeautiful piece,Hilda.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by my blog:-)
Sanja
Lovely wall hanging - I keep looking at that die but not knowing if I'd use it - I love what you did.
ReplyDeleteThanks for already visiting my
OWOH post :)
Whoopidoo[at]btinternet[dot]com
OWOH #365
So very nice to meet you,
ReplyDeletePlease enter my name in your lovely giveaway-
Bonnie in Florida
Bonnie ladycolmn(at)aol(dot)com
Blogs #566 and #567 USA
Hi
ReplyDeleteThanks for flying by my blog.
Nice to meet you!
Lovely blog and beautiful hanger!
I love getting messy and inky too! :)
Jan (UK)
j'aime ce que vous faites... insctivez moi pour ce OWHO...passez une belle semaine par chez vous..
ReplyDelete;-))))
oupsssss!!!!mon blog est:http://bellelavie.canalblog.com/
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering my OWOH giveaway, your hanger is so beautiful, I would love a chance to win.
ReplyDeleteAnni
Hi Hilda,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting me and your kind comments, and it's always great to meet another UK blogger. Your hanger is really super, I'd love to have a chance to win -thank you! (beautiful blog banner too) Jules ~492
You have a lovely blog!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy mixed media too.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
http://spiritmama-art.blogspot.com/
Blessings,
Waxela (wa-shay-la)
aka SpiritMama
It's really beautiful. I love mixed media, too, and I am happiest when I have glue and paint on me. :) Come by and visit me (#278) if you get a chance! Pam
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, would love a chance to win
ReplyDeleteThank you
Tanya
OWOH #618
Hi :-)
ReplyDeletenice to meet you, and willingly participate in your giveaway :-)
and maybe win it? :)
Hello Mary
..thanks for visiting my blog..lovely giveaway...good luck everyone
ReplyDeleteYour ATC work is amazing.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog.
A big hug from Spain.
Hi, thanks for visiting me I enjoyed reading about you thanks for sharing. Please add me to your list.
ReplyDeleteJackie
Hello from the Pacific Northwest USA. You have a very nice blog and great give away.
ReplyDeleteNicole/Beadwright
What a very pretty piece! I took a peek at your card blog too, beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteVery cool! I love Tim Holtz. I only have one stamp set of his but I'd love to just buy his whole collection!
ReplyDeleteTee
www.greenislescrafts.com
This is very nicely made.
ReplyDeletePlease include me in your draw and come over to mine #348 and put your name in mine if you wish. Thanks.
Oh, I love this piece! Thanks for the chance to win :)
ReplyDeleteHello from Oregon. Thanks for the chance to win your giveaway. What a great hanging. Love all that Tim Holtz stuff!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to stop by my blog and enter mine if you get a few minutes! :) Gale
http://galevarland.blogspot.com
gizmo01@charter.net
This is a lovely giveaway! fernandez.gen@gmail.com
ReplyDeletePlease visit my page too:
thiskidlovesvintage.tumblr.com
Hi Hilda,
ReplyDeleteyour work is very lovely,
Thank you for you visit to my One World Post.
www.donnarodgers.blogspot.com
hiya. thank you for coming to my blog giveaway,. Please add me to your lovely giveaway. You have an awesome blog, love reading everything,.thank you love from Glenda
ReplyDeleteOwww so happy you came for a visit to my whimsical world. I ADORE your world. Your Grunge books are AWESOME...well...everything is AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteI really like your giveaway...very unique!!
Hugs,
Regi
Very pretty! Thanks so much for dropping by and entering my giveaway. :o) I'm so glad you liked my blog. I look forward to getting to know you. Donna @ Comin' Home
ReplyDeleteWhat talent you have. I am a mixed media artist and love your style. I'll be back after the event, too. I'm # 11, and would love to have you stop by if you haven't already.
ReplyDeleteHi from Canada! I've wandered through your blog and learned that you and I like many of the same things-I'm a Tim-lover myself. Thanks for visiting my blog!
ReplyDeleteHi from blissangels and my doggy friends Willow and Acorn...It is wonderful to met you and see the beautiful BLOG...Wishing, hoping and dreaming that I win your wonderful give away... well more OWOH posts to see. When you get time popped over to see me,#364 the kettle is on. Hugs Wendy http://blissangels.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteBLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM
Hello from Wyoming! This is so cute...don't you just love T!m's stuff?!!! I know I do. Isn't this event fun? Your blog is awesome and there are so many fun things to see. I will be back to browse some more when the event is over! Please enter me in your drawing.
ReplyDeleteIf you have a moment stop by and enter my giveaways too.
# 385 http://stampgram.blogspot.com
# 132 http://papertraders-art.blogspot.com/search/label/Home
Hi, thanks for visiting my blog, and for the lovely comments. I just love your givaway! This is such a great event, meeting lots of new friends.
ReplyDeleteYour "Believe" piece is very sweet - the photos are nostalgic and charming. Thank you for visiting my blog. ~ Joanne
ReplyDeleteYour work is just lovely. I agree, the messier, the "funner!" LOL You're Einsteinian...numbering all your commentators...very smart, lady!! Thanks for coming over and visiting my little part of the world, which is very cold right now...blasted snow!! This desert dweller is not so fond of snow..on greeting cards, maybe!! LOL
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week.
Georgina
lloronaarts.blogspot.com
One World One Heart is such a fun way for all of us to connect. How I would love to own your lovely creation. Count me in:) Come by to see me at #234 when you have time:)
ReplyDeleteHello Hilda, thank you for stopping by my blog! Your giveaway is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful giveaway! It would look fabulous hanging on my wall :). Thanks so much for the chance!
ReplyDeleteHolly
HBKHotie1@msn.com
Such a lovely blog and a fun giveaway. Please enter me and thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi, greetings from Australia. I love your blog and your lovely gift. I also love to get inky.
ReplyDeleteCome by and visit and say hello at #9
Cheers,
Rob
Thanls for visiting and following me:-) Your prize is amazing, too; Please count me in! Happy OWOH Stefanie
ReplyDeleteCool hanger. Looks like you had fun making this one. Thanks for coming by for a visit and becoming a follower too!
ReplyDeletexoxo Kim
Hello from Massachusetts,
ReplyDeleteYour work is wonderful. I know right where I'd hang it :)
Blessings, Rebecca #393
Oh and this is so special, right up my alley in stuff I love. Thanks for posting on my blog.
ReplyDeleteThank you for offering this item up! Heidi #259
http://heidishappystamping.blogspot.com/2011/01/it-is-time-for-owoh.html
Oh, my, of course we all LOVE your giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for flying on on the wings of OWOH!!!
xxoo
Greetings from Massachusetts, USA! Thanks for visiting my OWOH post!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! Your hanging is lovely! Thanks so much for the chance to win.
Your hanger is so beautiful would love to win it. Thanks for posting on my blog
ReplyDeleteHi Hilda Love your blog. That giveaway is truely lovely. What an artist! It would be wonderful to win such a beautiful piece.
ReplyDeleteHope you are enjoying OWOH.
Suzy
Gorgeous Hilda! Nice to see you and your blog on my journey around OWOH 2011. Enjoy OWOH. Kim (No. 724)
ReplyDeleteHello from Ohio! Oh you have such a wonderful blog and great give away! I shall have to keep my fingers crossed! Visit me too #220 needlewings at mac.com
ReplyDeleteGreat blog I'm from North Dakota.I could use it Laura
ReplyDeleteHiya ,Happy OWOH!You have some beautiful creations both here and on your other blogs.I love getting all inky and messy .Im doing more now than beofre i go through phases of cute cards now vintage and distressing altering anything and just love to recycle and alter.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your candy
hugs judex uk
Hi... Thank you for visiting my OWOH post and leaving me such a lovely comment. I would be delighted to post it to you in the UK if you should win.
ReplyDeleteI would also be delighted if you would include me in the draw for your lovely hanging.
This is so beautiful! Please count me in!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful~ Please enter me into your draw -- thank you so much!
ReplyDelete~martha (#384)
(from Toronto :)
Thanks for visiting my blog (#298) and entering my giveaway.
ReplyDeleteLovely work and I enjoyed poking around your blog :).
Sharon
http://mystoryart.com
Hello Hilda, Thanks for visiting and please count me in for your lovely hanging! #269
ReplyDeleteOh I looooove it...what a beautiful creation!!!
ReplyDeleteSo nice to meet you and happy OWOH!!Please add my name to your sweet treat giveaway and come on by and add your name to my hat too!! I am #228!
Sarah :)
Thanks for visiting my blog and offering up your creations! Peggy misspproductions.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI sure like it! Hope I´ll win this ;)
ReplyDeleteI hope you want to enter my giveaway as well. Thank you! :)
Warm regards
Susan in Sweden, nr 471
susanlotus@gmail.com
beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShannon
Hello from windy Kent! I am wrapped up, warm and loving my blog journey. Thank you for letting me peek into your world, that is such a cute giveaway - love the colours. Please count me in and if you get a chance fly on by #404 a warm welcome awaits!
ReplyDeleteI do love what you created! It is unique and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get the chance to come by and visit my site as well!
www.thelightifind.blogspot.com
(#535)
Hello from Australia... the hanger is beautiful... a gorgeous creation... please count me in...
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jenny x
#243
Thank you for for offering this beautiful gift and thank you for the chance to win. Your hard work really shows!
ReplyDeleteHi there! Nice to meet you. It just so happens that I plan to paint my bedroom all white this year and just have touches of yellow here and there for accents. I think your door prize will fit in perfectly! Please visit my blog too.
ReplyDelete:-) Gina#299
great givaway! please enter me!!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely item, thank you for posting in the OWOH giveaway, stop over to my blog and enter when you can:)
ReplyDeleteYour very talented . I love altered art. Please include me in your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteCome visit me at
http://designforty-8.blogspot.com/
Thanks Teri- abella4@att.net
How charming! Isn't it funny how we feel most at home when we're covered in some sort of muck? I feel the same way so I smiled when I read that.
ReplyDeletelimes.sweet(at)gmail(dot)com
Greetings from Canada Hilda.
ReplyDeleteLove your gifty giveaway. Please enter me and why not stop by #435 to be eligible for mine.
Happy to meet you.
Hi there! Hope you are enjoying the OWOH ride as much as I am. I am glad you like getting mucky with ink and stuff because the results are awesome! hugs
ReplyDeleteantmee.blogspot
Hello, I'm Grace from Malaysia. It's nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteI'm also participating in OWOH 2011 and here is my link.
Please come visit me too!
http://whimsyloft.com/2011/01/owoh-2011/
Grace
whimsyloft [at] gmail [dot] com
Wow what a lovely giveaway! Please add me to the list !Thank you for the opportunity to win!
ReplyDeleteWillnnabel@catel.net
A gorgeous giveaway, please count me in!! Thank you for dropping in to see me, Cindy #487
ReplyDelete(Love the numbered comments thingy, must find out how to do that!!
So nice to meet you. Love your giveaway! Count me in! I would love for you to visit me at #597
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely and crafty wall hanging. Please count me in. ~Michelle, OWOH participant 598
ReplyDeleteI love your mixed media piece!!!! It was so nice to stay awhile and enjoy a coffee with you. If you get the chance I would love you to visit me downunder (Australia) so I can return the favour. #819 mustlovepaint.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! I would love to be included in your
ReplyDeletedrawing! Please stop by and enter my giveaway too!
Coralie (Michigan/USA)
A Vintage Cottage Home
OWOH #303
P.S. I'm your newest follower...hope you'll join me too!
Hi Hilda, another awesome giveaway! Please enter me in your drawing and thank you so much! Lisa
ReplyDeletehttp://lisanelsonart.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway-mermaid.html
Hello You have a lovely Blog ,Please come see mine,
ReplyDeleteMy giveaway is a ooak bunting baby doll
Hugs Belinda
lbjnflower@gmail.com
I am glad you stopped by my blog and entered my giveaway! Thank you for the chance to win your wall hanging! I'm going to go take a look around your blog now!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by on my blog :-)
ReplyDeleteI would love to be added to your giveaway list as well, you have a cool cosy blog, I am glad I came to visit ♥
Joyce - New Zealand
#206 on the Flying Wings - OWOH
http://jetdtsetters.blogspot.com
Nice to meet you and your lovely door prize. Have a nice time in OWOH. Loredana
ReplyDeleteI do like this. nice meeting you please come visit.
ReplyDeletechocolate and croissants at yahoo . com
Hi , greetings from Southern California. I am so glad to stop by here on this OWOH flight.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your wonderful blog and your darling sign. If you get a chance on your journey come by my place and spend a moment of you precious time with me.
http://mariesegal.blogspot.com/2011/01/owoh-2011-welcome-welcome.html
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! it was lovely to have you there! Your creations are beautiful. Please add my name to the draw, I hope today bring you all that you wish for!
ReplyDeletehugs
Trina
cardsbykatrina@hotmail.com
Greetings from Ipswich, Ma.
ReplyDeleteLovely gift! Please enter me into the OWOH give away.
I'd love to have you visit my blog and have a look around, too. I'm offering a shabby chic denim necklace from my ReStyle Studios.
Hugs from Linda L
http://www.LamoreAllure.blogspot.com
email - Azurlin@gmail.com
Greetings from a fellow Tim fan! Your prize is lovely.
ReplyDeletehttp://leslie-mylifeandtimes.blogspot.com/
From the Florida Gulf Coast
ReplyDeleteI am entering for my daughter Melanie, she had wanted to participate in this year's event, but a fire changed her plans... I thought I would surprise her and do this for her..
Visit the site I set up for her on my blog #579.. and enter her name in the contest, thank You
USA
I love your door prize, and I am having so much fun visiting all of the OWOH blogs :))
ReplyDeletecome by and visit mine
Jennie #39
Hello from Thailand! I'm surely enjoying my visit here in your blog and looking at your give away..please count me in!
ReplyDeleteHere's my OWOH post..please click here.. :)
laetriciajaniel (@) gmail (dot) com
Hi from East Tennessee and thanks for visiting my blog. This is a lovely giveaway.Please enter me into your drawing.
ReplyDelete..this is ** art-tastic ** such a great give-a-way
ReplyDelete( I am sure Tim would be proud ) lol thanks for the opportunity mitz_zee@yahoodotcom
Hi Hilda, I would love to win one of your beautifully crafted art pieces. Count me in! Please visit my blog, too. I am the author of "16 x MOM: A Mastery of Motherhood." I am giving away my book and a couple of laminated 4 leaf clovers.
ReplyDelete#844
barbara@barbaracagle.com
http://blog.barbaracagle.com
LOVE what you have created - I love the fact that you have used your Tim stuff lol, I have so much Tim stuff and just look at it mostly, have to start using my good stuff hehehehe - you have inspired me....love your cards too you are very creative xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely giveaway! So nice to meet you here through OWOH...hope you get a chance to stop by my blog, too :-)
ReplyDeleteJo-Ann
www.jdmstudios.blogspot.com
Fabulous art piece! it was good to read about how you made it, it always amazes me, how much work goes into these things, all the different stages. Thanks for the chance of winning it. Liz (831)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great giveaway. Best wishes...
ReplyDeleteannabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
Oooo, getting into an inky mess is always fun!
ReplyDeleteHad a nosey round & I love your altered beer mats, I havent seen any jigsaw shaped ones before!
ladykblack@virginmedia.com
Yes!!!I like it!!!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Spain and thanks for the chance!!!
cal_rubies at yahoo dot es
I love your profile pict! And what a great lil' wall hanging! Thanks for stopping by and entering my OWOH giveaway and good luck!
ReplyDeletexoE
OOoooo , please count me in
ReplyDeletewonderful :0)
love & light to you oxoxo
Greetings from southern California. Love your amazing giveaway. Please add me to your hat. I'm flying in during the final hours of OWOH. Thank you and cheers!http://sewingthroughthemuck.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteGreetings from NY! Please count me in and enjoy your flight. Patricia OWOH #498
ReplyDeleteHello Hilda... thanks for visiting me... love your gorgeous wall hanging... please count me in..
ReplyDeleteHugs from Australia
Jenny x
#243
Hi Hilda.. love the wall hanging.. just beautiful.. thanks for the chance to win.. hope you get a chance to stop by for a visit..
ReplyDeleteKathy
http://katiescowsudderthings.blogspot.com/
# 617
I love this! what a great giveaway! Thanks for a chance to win!
ReplyDeletexoxo
ziggy
I DO like it! Thank you for your generous giveaway!
ReplyDeleteAnd greetings from the Pacific Northwest where I am sliding in late and saying, yes, please add my name to your drawing!
I'm a writer who blogs at Book of Kells: www.ofkells.blogspot.com
Thanks again for offering this wonderful giveaway! I'd love to win!
Wishing you all good things,
Kelli