Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Crazy Amigo's - Tag





















This tag is for the Crazy Amigo'sChallenge

I created an "Ink Pad" by dropping reinkers on to a wet baby wipe as shown by Sam Poole on Create and Craft the other day. I then stamped my image - inked the edges and added my wording - just love the effect that this technique has

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Hilda. Love the vibrant colours and the technique. Great sentiment too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, I love the water effect

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love this the effect is just great love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh wow. i love that colour. beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, nice bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is sunshine, so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely technique Hilda, fab tag xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful tag, love the colours and the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just went on a trip through your blog and I love what I see. Your artwork is beautiful and unique.

    ReplyDelete