Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Altered Cabinet





My bathroom cabinet was looking deicedly the worse for wear - so - I decided to alter it. I rubbed it down with sandpaper - put on 2 coats of Gesso and then painted it - I finished it off by using Sheena's Transfers. I love the way it turned out - and it saved me buying a new one

4 comments:

  1. It's looking lovely Hilda, great colour and very pretty transfers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So professional looking Hilda! Just gorgeous! Love that colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this the colour is so pretty

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete